Monday, January 4, 2016

September 14th

Hallo Liebe Family!!

Wowza- thank you for the AMAZING birthday package!!! I got it this
last week at church, and oh boy, was I stoked!! It came at just the
right time, thanks TONS! Brownie mixes, nail polish, love notes,
muddie buddies, and bubbles- you know me so well, haha. Thank you!!!!

Transfer news: Sister Davis is staying in Kiel, with me!! We are both
staying together, this will be our 4th transfer as a companionship and
my 5th in this area. Pretty unexpected, yeah? Kiel hasn't had the same
sisters, for this long before!
I was pretty surprised at first, but I'm beginning to learn just how
inspired it is that I stay here. I have a rockin' companion at my
side, we have an amazing Ward, and a gorgeous area. I know I'm
supposed to be here longer for a reason, and I'm determined to find
out why and do my best to learn what I need to!

And that's why I've titled this email "His Timing" because I know that
the Lord has a specific plan for me. I've seen how His plan often
differs from my own, but how well it fits for what I actually need.
It's teaching me a lot of patience and trust in the Lord, and I
wouldn't have it any other way.

As far as things this last week went, we had some crazy busy days,
filled with lots of eating appointments! We literally had one every
day since Thursday! And this is huge because we've been building lots
of relationships with Ward members and now we're seeing the results of
our efforts. Also another reason why Sister Davis and I believe we're
here together still, to keep up these relationships and help gain the
members trust.

AND I have eaten so much meat this last week, fam! And I'm beginning
to really like it! Woo hoo! Mission miracles!

We went on splits with two YSA in our Ward, Miriam and Maja on
Thursday. They are awesome, and we had such a fun time! I love those
two.

On Sunday we ended up spending our time in Primary as the whole
Primary Presidency decided not to come to church.. So we sang lots of
songs and enjoyed snacks together.
We also had two eating appointments, which were great. And I want you
all to know, I ate seasoned pork, and I loved it!! Look at me go!

Thanks family for your support, and your emails! I may not have time
to respond super well, but know I love them all!!

Liebe Immer,
Sister Titensor

PICS:

----Last District photo!
----Birthday package!! Had to open it at the bus stop, I couldn't wait.

--- on Splits with Maja and Miriam.



No comments:

Post a Comment